Kindle is known to be a popular device that is used for reading magazines, electronic newspapers, novels, reports, and different crucial documents. In case you have purchased a Kindle from Amazon directly, it comes while registered to the Amazon account. Hence, you can start reading as soon as the device is delivered to you. In case you are purchasing the product from other retailers, it is essential to register the same to the Amazon account manually so that you can start reading the book of your choice. It is possible to use an unregistered Kindle. However, it is going to work only with the DRM free side loaded files. In addition to this, you will not be capable of accessing all the features owing to which you will not be capable of enjoying a great smart reading. However, once you complete the registration process, you will be capable of shopping as well as downloading eBooks from Amazon. The books are known to be available across other applications and devices of Amazon as well.
Registering your Kindle with your Amazon account is not as easy as it looks. Sometimes this can be one of the major problems you have ever faced with your Kindle. Possibly, you may not be able to do it at your end with your efforts. Here you will need expert help and excellent troubleshooting guideline. Don’t worry, our technical support team is 24*7 ready to help you out from every kind of Kindle registration issue. So to start a quick shopping and Ebooks purchasing from Amazon Store on your Amazon Kindle, register your device now.
Steps To Register Kindle
Registration on Kindle happens to be a simple and hassle-free process. If you are wondering how to register Kindle, it is recommended to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you need to connect the device to the Internet and log in to the Amazon account.
- Now, go to the "Manage Your Kindle" page.
- In this step, you need to tap on the "Register A Kindle" link, present in the "Your Kindle Account" menu.
- After this, you need to enter the serial number of the Kindle in the specific field. For finding the number, you require opening the Settings menu of the Kindle and choose "Device Info".
- Here, you require pressing on the "Register" button. Now, the Kindle is going to be linked to the Amazon account.
Steps To Register Kindle With The Use Of The Computer
It is possible to register the Kindle device and connect the same to the Amazon account via the on-screen menu of the device. It also confers Kindle for PC software which helps you in registering the device, through the computer. As you sign into the Amazon account via the Kindle for PC program, it will be registering the Kindle and connect the same to the Amazon account, after which you will be capable of accessing the Kindle Library from the computer. Here are a few steps; you should follow to register your kindle with a computer:
- In the beginning, navigate to the Kindle for PC software download page of Amazon in the web browser of the computer.
- Now, you need to tap on the Download Now button.
- In this step, you require hitting on the Run button, present in the download confirmation window for the downloading as well as installation of the Kindle for PC software.
- Wait for downloading of the software.
- In this specific step, you require launching the program from the desktop screen of the computer. You can also launch the program from the All Programs section, present in the Windows Start Menu.
- Enter the email ID and password of the Amazon account in the login window which has appeared with the launch of the Kindle for PC application.
- Here, tap on the "Register" button for the completion of the registration process.
Deregistering The Kindle
If you are planning to give the device to anyone else or in case you are trying to sell it, it is recommended to deregister the Kindle. Hence, it is a must to factory reset the Kindle for restoring the same to the previous factory settings. Here are certain steps, you need to follow for deregistering the Kindle:
- Click on the "Menu" icon, present in the top right corner of the home screen of the device
- Now go to Settings
- After this, you require pressing on My Account and choose Deregister Device.
- Confirm it.
If you have any other queries regarding how to register your kindle with Amazon, you can reach out to our customer care department. We have several years of experience in offering top quality of Kindle support services. We have satisfied a bunch of clients across the United States and Canada with our Kindle troubleshooting services. We have a team of highly skilled technical support specialists who stand second to none in providing round the clock services. Thus, you can reach out to us at any time, catering to your needs. As you contact us, our customer care executives will respond to you and solve your queries at any moment. We consider the satisfaction of our customers as our primary goal and hence we leave no stone unturned in serving them. You can reach out to us on our toll-free number to get the first-class Kindle support services. Besides this, you can also connect with us via our Live Chat feature.